Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

My First Year on Ebay...

I have been selling on Ebay for almost one year exactly. I went from a very occassional buyer and seller to a Silver Level Powerseller (sales beween $5,000 and $10,000 a month) during that year. It has been an incredible year of learning--about ebay and about myself. Selling on Ebay has been very profitable for me and I invite anyone who is interested in learning more to benifit from what I already know.


My first year on Ebay is the very begining of an exciting journey. I fully expect to become a bigger and more profitable seller in the future months. I am just touching the edge of this incredible ecommerce frontier. Trust me--and discover for yourself--the ecommerce world is an exciting and profitable place to be.


This purpose of this blog is to share my experience as I grow and to help others who hope to profit from Ebay and Ecommerce selling. Keep checking back as this blog (and this seller) develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment